Plant-Chemistry Works Better | Natural Skin Care
Plants are extraordinary chemists
In our natural skincare: We have relentlessly researched plant-made molecules that:
- sustain healthy skin
- vegan never using beeswax
- Harnessing plant-phemistry for targeted results
Why plant-made molecules are better
Why do plants do it better? Plants can't run away from predators, they can't uproot themselves to spread their seeds. Instead, they have mastered chemistry, and with their miraculous molecules, (read this fun article about male flower over-compensation, HA!) they have learned how to make love and war. And we can take advantage of all of it when we
Humans and plants have lived together & depended on each other for millions of years. Our body, our skin, speaks (read this article proving the fact) the chemical language of plants. Their powerful molecules are what our skin was made for.
Rather watch then read? Check out our Plant Power series on YouTube.
We are unique because...
1. Unlike many companies, we don't just add plants to our formulas, our formulas are plants. We are 100% natural and 100% plant made. This is what Natural Skincare is supposed to be.
2. We choose specific plants for specific actions. Many other companies create entire product lines centered around one plant. We are different. We know plants are not "one size fits all" when it comes to natural skincare. That is not herbalism. Every plant in our product has a purpose to achieve a result. Here are few examples:
- Witch Hazel → In: "Clarifying Tonic - Alcohol Free" → pH balance & anti-inflammatory
- Sea Buckthorn Oil → In: "Camellia Luxury Oil" → increases surface blood flow
- Rose Essential Oil → In: "Time Defying Hyaluronic Serum" → Contains retinoic acid to stimulate collagen production and cellular turnover
- Calendula CO2 Extract → In: "Calendula Cleansing Melt" → Promotes skin cell rejuvenation
For more information about each of our products and the #plantpower of each molecule click here.
All formulations are researched and created by Dr. Chantelle Davidson, Pharm. D. To learn more about her and how Tres Keikis got it's start, read here or watch here.